|Category: Kegel Balls and Exercisers|
|Natural Contours Energie|
|Regular Price: |$49.95
|Sale Price: 21.95|
Natural Contours has developed an ergonomic weighted pelvic resistance trainer called the ENERGIE. It was designed by experts of industrial design to be tasteful, elegant, discreet, stylish and ergonomic for ultimate comfort. Women are now more than ever seeking a long and fulfilling active sexual life after childbirth, menopause, and natural aging. A toned PC muscle is important for pleasurable feelings and stronger orgasms. Resistance training in clinical studies has shown to be one of the best ways to exercise and strengthen the PC muscles. The ENERGIE is the heaviest weighted kegel exerciser we carry. It will provide you with the most resistance training that is both safe and pleasurable.
6 1/2" long and from 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" wide
Comes in a hard storage case with instructions.
Approximately one pound
Exercising with the ÉNERGIE™:
- Lie down on your back with one or more pillows under your head and relax. Bend your knees with both feet flat.
- Relax your muscles and insert the ÉNERGIE™ (you may want to lubricate it) placing it just inside the vaginal opening. Insert which ever end feels more comfortable to you. However, we recommend you start by inserting the larger heavier end, as this allows the smaller weighted end to hang out, providing less weight resistance for beginners. After working with the larger end inserted for a period of time, and muscle strength has been increased, insert the smaller end to give greater weight resistance for more advanced “Kegel work”.
- Take a deep breath, and as you breathe out, pull the pelvic floor muscle surrounding the ÉNERGIE™ up, as if you’re trying to pull something in. Hold for thirty seconds and then release. Then pull up again. Do ten repetitions.
- NOTE: Simply “squeezing” or “contracting” may not engage the correct muscles. Imagine pulling the ÉNERGIE™ up towards your belly button. This is how to engage the pelvic floor muscle.
- Notice how the ÉNERGIE™ reacts as you exercise. You will feel how the barbell responds in your hand when you engage the muscles.
- Continue with this process until you achieve full penetration. This allows you to exercise the different layers of the pelvic floor.
- Be sure to relax your pelvic floor between reps. It is equally important to relax these muscles as it is to engage them.
Exercise using the ÉNERGIE™ as described above for approximately 5 to10 minutes a day for the first two weeks. (Don’t be surprised if your muscles get tired when first beginning these exercises.). Then for just five minutes every other day, to keep your pelvic floor muscle strong and healthy.
A list of the benefits the Natural Contours® ÉNERGIE™ offers:
- Helps to reduce and/or prevent incontinence.
- An ideal way to exercise before or after childbirth.
- A simple way to gain control over your pelvic floor muscles.
- Comfortable and safe to use.
- Five to ten minutes are all you need to stay in shape!
- Toned muscles help women maintain an active and healthy sex life.
- Convenient storage box included (keep right next to your bed, the perfect reminder to exercise regularly!).
Cleaning Instructions: Simply wash your natural contours ÉNERGIE Kegel exerciser with hot water and mild soap.