Shop For Ben Wa Balls
Guide to Ben Wa Balls
|How to Use Ben Wa Balls|
1. Use the restroom before placing the balls in the vagina. |
2. Insert one ball at a time. Putting lubrication on the balls will help them glide in. Women have said that inserting the balls is similar to inserting a tampon. If you’re not used to inserting tampons or if you’re having trouble, you should lift one leg up. If that doesn’t work, try inserting them while lying down.
3. Squeeze your leg muscles together and then your PC muscles together to hold the balls in. The balls should push down a little bit inside your vagina, and they will make your vagina feel “full”. Much like tampons, you should eventually get used to the feeling.
4. Hold the balls inside for at least 15 minutes a day to strengthen your PC muscles. You can hold them in for hours for a better workout.
5. If any balls slip out, wash them well with soap and water and slip them back in.
6. There are several ways to remove the balls including: jump up and down, sneeze, cough, sit and bear down as if you’re having a bowel movement, insert lubricant to help them slide out, etc. If you think you might have a hard time removing the balls, then you may want to purchase balls that are strung onto a retrieval cord. In any case, it is not possible for the balls to disappear inside the body from the vagina.
Ben Wa Ball Tips
• For beginners and those with weaker PC muscles, use plastic balls or larger duotone balls instead of metal balls. Metal balls tend to slip out of the vagina if the PC muscles are not strong enough.
• Balls constructed from latex are comfortable, but latex is hard to clean because it has porous elements. Those who wish to purchase latex balls should clean them well every time they’re used to prevent bacteria build-up.
• Some balls have a retrieval cord, which will make it easier to remove the balls from the vagina.
• Use the balls at home and do not do any rigorous physical activity because the balls will most likely slip out. Even sneezing or coughing can cause the balls to fall out. You wouldn’t want the balls to slip out while you’re in public. Once you’re able to hold them in, then it’s ok to try wearing them in public. However, keep in mind that metal balls will set off metal detectors.
• One or both balls may be worn during sexual intercourse. The balls will stimulate the penis and help increase natural vaginal lubrication.
• Balls with retrieval cords may also be inserted into the anus because they are easy to retrieve and are less likely to get “lost”.
Methods to Try for Arousal
• Rocking: With the balls inside the vagina, get into a sitting position. Rock back and forth with your legs pressed together.
• Vaginal Penetration: During sex, leave one or both balls in the vagina. The penis will move the ball(s) around, so this technique will also stimulate his penis.
• Vibrator: Leave one or both of the balls in the vagina while inserting the vibrator or using it on the clitoris.
• Retrieval Cord Balls: Use the retrieval cord to pull the balls out. Push the balls back in. This will give your vagina a good workout.